Monday, 25th September2017, 10am-1pm
Youth Focus: North East, Suite 6, New Century House, West Street, Gateshead, NE8 1HR
Friday, 29th September2017, 10am-1pm
Youth Focus: North East, Craft Centre, 57 Gilkes Street, Middlesbrough, TS1 5EL
Early booking is advisable as each workshop is limited to a maximum of 20 places. The workshop will enable participants to:
- Have improved understanding of the effective involvement of young people in designing, delivering and evaluating services they engage with
- Have improved understanding of how youth organisations can evidence the impact of their work
- Have the opportunity to develop a partnership with Sported and Youth Focus: North East as well as with other sport and youth organisations in your region
- Gain support, guidance and knowledge in a range of areas to assist you in the delivery of your ideas for young people
- Learn about new avenues to access funds to support delivery of sporting activities for young people
There will also be a networking lunch, in which you will have the opportunity to make new contacts, exchange ideas and ask any questions you may have.
For further information contact Kevin Franks at email@example.com.